Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep will hold it's 9th annual Jeepin' for the Cause, an off road Jeep Event, on Sunday, May 4, 2014.
This is a fun family event that can be enjoyed by all ages. There is no need for any trail experience, as your Jeep vehicle is very trail worthy, and our guides will assist you where needed. If you attended previous Capitol Jeepin' Events, then you already know how much fun this all day event will be. If you have never seen what your Jeep is capable of, this is the time to find out. Enrollment is at "first come-first serve" basis. It fills up quickly so do not delay. Stop by the dealership's front office to sign up and make your donation. All checks must be made out to . This is more fun than a Jeep Jamboree.
This event is open to all Jeep owners and their friends and families. This year's charitable event supports Windham Hospital. For all of who live and work in the Windham community, we feel this is a worthy cause. A $75.00 (or more if desired) donation covers vehicle and riders. This full filled event would include an agenda as follows:
- Gather at Capitol's facility parking lot at 8:30 a.m. for sign in, registration, and coffee and donuts. Sorry, no children requiring car seats are permitted on the trails.
- A presentation on four wheeling basics, safety, and environmental issues will be provided by George Thompson and Rick Reale, our trail guides at 9:00 a.m.
- Participants will be provided a road map to follow at their own pace which outlines the road trip to either Nipmuck State Forest in Union, CT or Pachaug State Forest in Plainfield, CT or Pachaug State Forest in Voluntown, CT.
- There is a strict land use permit that limits only 25 Jeeps per trail. Pre-registration will guarantee a spot in the event, so please sign up early.
- Road/Trail trip departs at 10:00 a.m. and should last approximately 3 hours.
- Trail guides will assist the group through both forests.
- Road trip returns to Capitol's facility around 1:30 p.m.
- Participants can enjoy free barbecue, refreshments, live music, and raffle prizes donated by Capitol Garage Jeep.
- Event concludes around 4:00 p.m. Participants can depart at their leisure.